Alhambra In-Home Dog Training
Obedience Please trainers are ready to assist Southern California residents who need Alhambra in-home dog training. Our behavior modification-based approach focuses on providing both personalized service and tried-and-true methods to deepen the bond between pet and owner.
Our six-week in-home training program helps you hone the following skills:
- Education on both on and off-leash training.
- Constructively and effectively implementing house training and behavior correction strategies.
- Teaching you and your dog how to communicate with one another.
What does in-home dog training entail?
Each week, the trainer comes directly to your home to work with both you and your dog in a comfortable environment. Time is dedicated to educating both pets and owners during every lesson. We start by teaching your dog a new command during every lesson, including the following:
- Lie down
- Stay down
After teaching your dog, our trainer focuses on you, the owner. We show you how to give commands and can also advise on such concerns as behavior correction house training so that you can more easily care for your pet and address their needs.
Why choose professional in-home dog training?
- Become a leader. Learning how to give commands and lead dogs in ways that they can understand and accept allows them to trust you more fully, which in turn improves your relationship with your dogs.
- Bond with your dog. learning how to give commands and correct behaviors does not have to be a stressful experience. We focus on making it a positive and fun experience that brings you and your furry family members closer together.
- Learn from the pros. A professional dog trainer can offer guidance backed by years of experience and thousands of successfully educated dogs. These strategies can help you get the most out of your relationship with man’s best friend.
Obedience Please trainers are just a phone call away from providing in-home dog training for Alhambra residents. For more information about our courses, availability, or to schedule a no-obligation, in-home consultation, contact us online or call (626) 799-9614.