Altadena In-Home Dog Training
Homeowners in Southern California in need of the best that Altadena in-home dog training has to offer can find it here at Obedience Please. Our training program is backed by over 60 years of success, and our professionals have successfully trained tens of thousands of dogs. We teach owners how to reach their pets through love, not treats, with the intent of modifying behavior and encouraging obedience.
Our six-week in-home program focuses on the following:
- Teaching both on- and off-leash commands.
- Proactive and constructive house training and behavior correction.
- Showing both dog and owner how to understand one another and put the owner in a place of confident leadership for their pets.
What does in-home dog training entail?
Obedience Please’s six-week training program starts with one of our trainers coming directly to your home to instruct both you and your dog. Each week, we teach your pup a new command, including:
- Lie down
- Stay down
After working with your dog, we coordinate with you, the owner, on giving consistent and effective commands that your dog can easily follow. Our trainers can also advise you about house training and behavior correction. This program is designed with both puppies and adult dogs in mind.
Why choose professional in-home dog training?
- Lead the pack with confidence. Professional trainers offer guidance that helps you find answers for challenges you may have encountered in teaching your pet commands. Our behavior modification-based approach allows your pets to place their trust in you fully.
- Forge a bond that’s built to last. Obedience Please’s training program helps you and your dog better understand one another so that you can bond even more fully as a family.
- Have fun! A dog that knows who’s leading the way is happy to follow. With effective obedience training, you can focus on having more fun with your furry companion by your side.
Obedience Please’s Altadena in-home dog training service is targeted at keeping obedience education safe, comfortable, and individualized for both owner and pet. For more information about our courses, availability, or to schedule a no-obligation, in-home consultation, contact us online or call (626) 799-9615.