Life is busy and things can get shoved to the side quickly. While you may have to take your dog out to go to the bathroom, walking him may be one of those things. But there are some great reasons to ensure your dog gets some nice leisurely walks inn each day. At Obedience Please! Dog Training, we offer dog boarding near Pasadena along with helpful tips on life with a pooch.
Walking Your Dog is a Must
If you can’t walk your dog daily, you might want to consider hiring a dog walker. Walking is great to your four-legged buddy. Here are some of the benefits:
- Keeps them healthy – Walking each day helps with obesity. Not only is it good for them, but it can help you too.
- Helps with training – You can practice the commands you learned at our obedience school. It also releases pent-up energy.
- Builds relationships – Spending one-on-one time with your pal strengthens your relationship.
- Exploration fun– Dogs love to explore and a sniff walk is the perfect solution.
- Bathroom break – Regular walks can help regulate your dog’s bathroom schedule.
Dog walking should be a part of your daily routine. If you avoid walking your dog because he is out of control, we can help. We offer dog boarding in Pasadena, along with obedience training.
Leave A Comment