Highland Park In-Home Dog Training
Are you a dog owner looking for high-quality and reliable in-home dog training in Highland Park? Obedience Please trainers are happy to assist you. Our six-week in-home program has helped thousands of Southern California dog owners achieve new levels of compliance while also fostering stronger leadership skills and a better understanding of their pet’s needs. Our training, backed by decades of success, focuses on both you and your dog to create unmatched synergy between owner and pet.
Our six-week in-home program focuses on such skills as:
- Teaching your dog commands, as well as on- and off-leash training.
- Mitigating inappropriate behaviors and rewarding good ones with love and trust, not treats.
- Teaching owners and pets to understand one another so you can become the head of the pack.
What does in-home dog training entail?
Our famous in-home training program involves an Obedience Please trainer coming to your home to discuss your needs and formulate a personalized training regimen. From there, we work with both you and your dog on obedience training that emphasizes principles of behavior modification as applied to dogs. Each week, we start by teaching your dog a new lesson, including the following commands:
- Lie down
- Stay down
After your dog learns their weekly lesson, trainers focus on providing you with the tools you need to give consistently effective commands. We can also guide owners on such concerns as house training and constructive behavior correction. Whatever your needs, we strive to provide personalized education and counsel so that you and your dog can benefit.
Why choose professional in-home dog training?
- Get advice from the experts. Our trainers want to help you with more than just teaching your dog to sit, stay, or heel. We want to provide you with reliable guidance that improves your relationship with your furry family members.
- Forge a lasting bond. Working on learning commands together gives you and your pup with new opportunities to learn about and bond with one another.
- Keep your pets safe. By changing the way that your dog responds to commands, you can mitigate inappropriate behaviors and habits that can affect your dog’s safety. Communicating with your dog in their “language” makes it easier for them to trust you to guide them where they need to be.
When it comes to in-home dog training for Highland Park pet owners, Obedience Please leads the pack. For more information about our courses, availability, or to schedule a no-obligation, in-home consultation, contact us online or call (626) 799-9614.