Hollywood In-Home Dog Training
Southern California dog owners looking for the best that Hollywood in-home dog training has to offer can find precisely what they need at Obedience Please. Our service has provided decades of support to California locals, high-profile clients, and entertainment industry professionals since 1956. Please visit our credentials page to find out more. Our behavior modification-based approach has proven effective for over 45,000 dogs to date, and we are confident that our program can work for you as well.
Our six-week in-home program focuses on developing the following:
- Educating both pet and owner about implementing new commands each week, both on- and off-leash.
- Providing effective rewards without appeasement and mitigating inappropriate behaviors in constructive ways.
- Teaching owners about the principles of effective dog training so that they can become “pack leaders” in the eyes of their pets.
What does in-home dog training entail?
Our famous in-home program brings an Obedience Please trainer to your home each week to teach your dog a new lesson and show you how to implement new commands. This process helps both owners and pets understand one another more deeply and improves synergy and obedience through teamwork and consistency. We start each lesson by teaching your dog a new command, including the following:
- Lie down
- Stay down
Once your dog is taught the new command, our trainer focuses on educating owners on giving these commands themselves with consistent results. We also provide support and guidance regarding behavior correction, rewarding positive behaviors, and house training.
Why choose professional in-home dog training?
- Get professional guidance. Obedience Please trainers want to help with more than just teaching commands: we also want to address behavioral concerns and house training so that you know how to communicate more effectively with your dog.
- Develop a strong bond. Our program strives to show owners how dogs thrive on strong leadership. With you confidently at the helm, your dog is more than happy to follow.
- Keep your pets safe and comfortable. Some dogs can be shy or anxious in unfamiliar places or situations. Effective obedience training can give them more confidence while also making them easier to socialize with both people and other dogs.
Obedience Please is proud to provide in-home dog training for Hollywood residents that has proven effective for thousands of canines. For more information about our courses, availability, or to schedule a no-obligation, in-home consultation, contact us online or call (626) 799-9615.