Pasadena In-Home Dog Training
Southern California residents looking for effective Pasadena in-home dog training can find the answer to their concerns at Obedience Please. Our in-home service, which goes back to owner Howard Finkelstein’s first foray into professional training in 1956, has successfully trained over 45,000 dogs to date, including pets of high-profile clients. Our behavior modification-based approach focuses on encouraging obedience based on love and trust, not treats.
Our six-week in-home program focuses on such skills as:
- Training your dog to follow commands both on- and off-leash.
- Addressing and correcting challenging behaviors, aggression, anxiety, and house training needs in constructive ways.
- Teaching owners and pets to understand one another so you can become head of the pack.
What does in-home dog training entail?
Our six-week course involves an experienced trainer coming to your home to discuss the needs of both you and your pet. Effective dog training does not just reinforce commands; it also changes how the dog responds to them. Each week, we teach your dog one of several commands, including:
- Lie down
- Stay down
After your pup’s weekly lesson, our trainer works with you on giving commands. We can also advise you on specific behavior and house training concerns.
Why choose professional in-home dog training?
- Develop leadership skills. Our trainers help you give commands with confidence and consistency that allows your dog to place their trust in you.
- Forge a lasting bond. By learning these commands and skills with your dog, you begin to understand one another in new ways.
- Enjoy more quality time. A pup that follows directions is easier to take care of, keep safe, and take with you on your adventures.